NOVEDADES / NEWS

NOVEDADES / NEWS
Click!!!

ULTIMAS NOVEDADES

miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

Interview - REGARDLESS OF ME

English text
Regardless Of Me
Martín: Hi Emiliano! Few years ago I reviewed your solo album “Devotion, Materialize” and now is time for your new project as a band REGARDLESS OF ME. What things have change along this time?

Emiliano: Hi my friend, I remember you! So many things have changed…my first solo-album was my personal presentation of my “music idea”, but, you know, I need more, my musical evolution has just begun. With Regardless Of Me I finally found my new dimension, I’m just trying to combine different kinds of music, but the melody is always the most important thing.

M: You did the production of the album. How was the experience? Are you satisfied?

E: This was great. The production is really important and I’m sure that this album has a great sound and first of all it has the right production, modern and strong. I’m really curious about the reaction of the people

M: You take care of guitars, programming and composition too. It was a hard job?

E: No. I want to take care all of these instruments because I’ve in my mind an idea and the only way to reach it is to take care all. It is also a challenge, but I’ve no fear in doing it

M: Is there a main concept behind the album? What about the lyrics?

E: Yes, thank u for the question. The main concept of the album is really important, and it evolves during the listening. This is my personal “world view”: the meaning is that the only thing I believe is human being, ‘cause the answers we try to find aren’t in a television, politic, religion, but they are only inside of us. Unfortunately the majority of people is blind, they live only an illusion. It’s time to open the eyes and to see the truth...

I know that it’s difficult to think in this way, but I don’t want to live an illusion. This concept is more clear in the last song “The World Within”, “..open your eyes to my world within tonight…this feeling is strange, but I don’t wanna change for anybody..”

M: How is the process to create this kind of music full of influences?

E: The process changes every day! Usually I start to create the music, then the vocals and the lyrics. I’ve changed so many times different parts in songs because I’m a perfectionist, this means that I’m never satisfy!!!

Regardless Of Me

M: Tell us about the artwork.

E: The artwork has done by a really great person, Marco Hassman, a new talented guy from Milan, he worked also for Walt Disney. The concept behind the cover-front is clear. We can see the world like a “dark city” where we can find a conformity, deterioration, negativity. The only way to save us is to follow our truth, inside of us. Inside of us it’s a positive strength, we are a Power Source

M: Are you planning a tour? What can we expect about REGARDLESS OF ME´s live on stage?

E: I’m looking for a big booking agency to play in Europe, this is the only way to have a possibility to be in the most important stages around the world. We would like to play in some festivals for example, in Germany. This summer we will be a Special guest for Hardcore Superstars, here in Italy.

M: What is your opinion about the internet and mp3 downloads?

E: Internet is a really big big problem for all bands. I think that for a new band is more difficult to sell music. But we will never back down

M: Your Top Five albums?

Emiliano:
1- The Dark Side Of The Moon (Pink Floyd)
2- Meteora (Linkin Park)
3- L.D. 50 (Mudvayne)
4- 100th Window (Massive Attack)
5- The Great Cold Distance (Katatonia)

M: Thank you very much for your time. Here you have space to write what you want as farewell.

E: Thank u so much my friend, first of all I hope you enjoyed the album and I’d like to invite all our fans to check our myspace to know all the News we have for you.

See ya on stage

http://www.myspace.com/regardlessofme

No hay comentarios: